Drawing Management Systems
A drawing management system is software developed to register, search and release drawings through simple operations by linking to the Fuji Xerox integrated information management system (ArcSuite).
Users operate this system on a personal computer.
Users can input attributes and register image files of drawings that have been scanned with a scanner into a database while browsing those images in the viewer.
The image data that is registered can be searched and downloaded by using the attributes as keywords.
Users can browse and release (print) the image files that they have downloaded.
- Registration Function
- Input attribute information and register image files into a database while browsing those images in the viewer. Users can even set the attribute information as batch information from a CSV file.
- Drawing Release Search
- Search and download the latest version of drawings by using the attribute information as the keywords. Users can browse and release (print) the image files that they have downloaded. The management software can also support the full collective release of drawings by linking to applications to release drawings.
- Thumbnail Function
- Display all of the image data on a page as a thumbnail. Users can easily move through each page by using thumbnails with the viewer.
- Watermark Function
- Apply an electronic watermark on image data. Users can specify an individual watermark, change the text of that watermark, and adjust the position as necessary.
- LPR Print Function
- Transfer image data in the background on printers and servers that have LPR functionality. Users can specify the printer and server separately based on the paper size and specify the number of sets to print.
- File Conversion Function
- Convert files to and from the TIFF/PDF/JPEG/XDW formats.
|Integrated Information Management System||ArcSuite Engineering 3.0/ArcEPS Light 2.5|
|Memory||1GB or higher|
|Hard Disc Drive||Free space of approx. 10GB or higher|
|Displays||XGA or higher|
|Operation System||Windows 7, 8.1, 10/Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2|