Youth Engineering aims to be an environmentally-friendly company by continually endeavoring to contribute to global environmental protection in business through the provision and management activities of products and services.
- We will work to develop products with consideration toward the environment to reduce the environmental impact at each stage from manufacturing to delivery.
- We will adhere to environmental laws and regulations to prevent environmental contamination in an effort to reduce the environmental burden.
- We will put in place preventative measures against all foreseen non-conformities.
- We will continually improve effective environmental management systems.
- We will strive to cultivate the skill of our employees to promote, sustain, and improve resource and energy savings.
We are striving to contribute to global environmental protection on a daily basis by setting fiscal environmental targets based on the environmental policy.
- Registration Number
- Registration Date
- November 19, 2010
- Registered Businesses
- Design and manufacture of industrial automated machines
Design and manufacture of industrial electronic machines
- Registration Scope
- All business establishments (excluding Yokohama Office/Sendai Office)
- Registration Body
- JAPAN QUALITY ASSURANCE ORGANIZATION (JQA)